The Royal Commission is establishing a new industrial city in Jazan Province comprising refineries, other industries, and residential communities. This project comprises the preparation of the full detailed design and tender documents to enable the Royal Commission to tender, award and construct an upgraded 8.5km of King Abdullah Road as the main city entrance, infrastructure, landscaping and guest house facilities (shown below) with a total BUA of 3,000 sqm.
The consultancy services comprise the detailed design, construction drawings, specifications, bills of quantities and tender documents for the works covering all the disciplines listed below. All work was undertaken in house in 3D Revit and 3D Civil.
Discipline services provided in the detailed design:
• Architecture interior design
• Structural design and engineering
• Sanitary wastewater system
• Electrical distribution and building services
• Mechanical building services
• Road alignment and development
• Storm water drainage
• Potable water system
• Landscaping for whole road and guest house
• Irrigation water system.
• Instrumentation system
• Telecom system